Printix modern workplace printing in concert with Universal Print
Printix integrates with Microsoft Universal Print to deliver cloud print management, secure print, and mobile print from any device to any printer.
At Printix, we designed and built our cloud print management platform from the ground up as a Microsoft Azure hosted solution.
Our aim is to transform traditional print management, allowing organizations of any size to benefit from the flexibility, productivity, cost savings and sustainability contributions offered by a modern workplace printing solution.
To help end-customers achieve this we embrace a cloud first, mobile first strategy; simplify and automate print related admin tasks; turn big data into actionable insights to obtain better decisions for companies; and offer the entire package as the first Print Management as a Service business model with usage based pricing.
We support Universal Print by Microsoft as a hand in glove solution embracing common objectives of modern workplace print management.
Integrate Universal Print with Printix
Organizations running Universal Print can extend the capabilities with support for all current printers and multifunction devices along with additional printing capabilities.
- Direct print. Keep documents local and ensure print availability if Internet is down.
- Secure document release with Printix App to print when and where you want from any smartphone, tablet, or computer to any printer.
- Secure document release with Printix Go. Integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more.
- Mobile Printing from iOS and Android
- Google Workspace and Chromebook support for mixed environments.
- Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix or RDS support.
- Support for Windows, Mac and Chrome OS as well as Android and iOS/iPadOS
- Leverage Printix’s proven solution to translate printer capabilities from printer vendor specific drivers to Universal Print printer attributes
- Support for Mac with native driver print
How it works
Microsoft Graph API integration connects Printix and Universal Print to a single managed cloud service with extended features, security, management, and reporting.
Integration is Key
In successfully partnering as a co-sell ready Microsoft ISV for several years now, Printix continues to support Microsoft and its channel partners with tightly integrated solutions. Supporting Universal Print is the latest in a long line of Microsoft integrations provided by Printix including: