Printix selected as Microsoft Preferred Solution
We are so proud to have been named Preferred Solution in Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace and AppSource for our Modern Workplace Print Management solution.
Printix has enjoyed a rewarding relationship with Microsoft over the years. From our early success as the first and only Microsoft Azure Certified printing solution in the Azure Marketplace and AppSource to Preferred Solution, we’ve worked with Microsoft to provide the most secure and robust solution to help our mutual customers manage printing smarter for the Modern Workplace.
Tight integration with Microsoft is key to our Preferred Solution status and ongoing efforts:
- Using Single Sign-On (SSO) with Office 365, each user gains fast, automatic access to printers, ready configured via Printix cloud administration.
- Printix is integrated with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to manage user access and supports Azure AD conditional access, providing automatic sign in to Printix Clients on any Azure AD domain-joined Windows 10 computers.
- Printix supports Azure AD guest users, also known as Azure Active Directory business-to-business (B2B) collaboration users.
- You can automatically deploy Printix Client with Microsoft Intune and use Azure AD groups to deploy and control access to printers based on users’ group membership.
- Printix integrates with Microsoft Power BI to create reports and provide valuable insight into print usage showing statistics for users, printers, workstations, print queues, locations and historical data.
- For secure Print Anywhere printing, you can enable storage of pending documents in your secure Azure Blob Storage. Documents printed Via the cloud or as Mobile print from Android and iOS phones and tablets, will also go via your cloud storage.
Microsoft Preferred Solution
Printix has worked closely with Microsoft to ensure that our public cloud solution is the perfect fit for Azure, and to make sure that our solution can be easily found in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and AppSource. We take care to list our solution accurately, so customers can get appropriate results from their search efforts. Microsoft ultimately determines how solutions are featured in the Marketplace, and solutions that feature the small blue-ribbon seal are Microsoft Preferred Solutions. This designation is awarded by a team of Microsoft industry and sales experts from Gold Microsoft Partners.
For more information about our Microsoft integration, visit our site here. For more information on Printix’s Modern Workplace Print Management for Enterprise, Mobility and Security visit the Azure Marketplace or AppSource.