Quocirca Cloud Print Services Landscape 2020
Quocirca uncovers cloud print market trends –
The rapid adoption of cloud services has enabled businesses of all sizes to gain access to enterprise applications and infrastructure based on subscription models. This provides flexibility, scalability, reliability and improved performance, while reducing costs and freeing IT resources to focus on more strategic activities.
Taking print infrastructure to the cloud
One area that can benefit from being moved to the cloud is the print infrastructure. Cloud print services are emerging as a way of minimising the cost and improving the efficiency of operating an on-premise print infrastructure.
Flexible and scalable subscription-based pricing provides lower and more predictable costs, while IT burden is reduced as tasks are managed by a third-party cloud print services provider.
73% of organisations expect to see some level of increase in their usage of cloud for print job management, with nearly one in ten moving over completely to cloud
– Quocirca Cloud Print Services Landscape Report 2020
Strategy for cloud print success
Based on primary customer research and in-depth market analysis, the Quocirca Cloud Print Services Landscape Report 2020 contains strategic recommendations that will help you plan for cloud print success. Printix participated in this study and is included in this excerpt of the full report.
Key findings of the report
- The traditional on-premise print infrastructure is complex and characterised by cost inefficiencies
- Cloud print services and solutions overcome on-premise challenges and represent an opportunity to reduce costs (both financial and environmental), lower the IT burden and improve security
- As cloud momentum grows, industry players are expanding their cloud print service and solutions offerings
- The market is characterised by a range of offerings from print manufacturers and third-party ISVs
- Almost three quarters of organisations expect to adopt cloud print management by 2025, and many are adopting a multi-cloud strategy
- Future success will rely on strong channel engagement
Download the Free Report Excerpt