Time to rethink Print Management
Printing is still a daily requirement in most offices. But why is office printing and managing office printers the same today as it was yesterday – complex and expensive? Given the potential of cloud technology, web-based apps and the efficiency of working online, shouldn’t we expect something better to happen that might disrupt this industry? Enter Printix, a Danish startup with a history in the business of print management. Printix is accepting the challenge of taking a revised look at every aspect of office printing to make it cheaper and easier to install, manage and service office printers. We have started by looking at print infrastructure and manual tasks that are ripe for automation in the cloud. The basic philosophy behind Printix is to provide invisible automation, simplify routine admin tasks and share insight with customers. Our starting point, is putting print infrastructure in a box, automating it, moving it to the cloud and offering it for free. It is time to rethink print management. It is time to:
- Eliminate the need for a print server.
- Shift away from legacy IT services to cloud-based services.
- Offer inexpensive subscription-based pricing for cloud print management.
- Help organizations pursue an online print management strategy.
- Empower consumers to do their own print management.