Cloud print migration made easy with Printix
Printix enables companies big and small to provision and implement print in their cloud strategy.
On Premise Print Server
- Print via shared print queues
- Print drivers distributed from server
- Manual maintenance and updates
- Single point of failure
Printix Cloud Services
- Print as usual, now via local print queues
- Print queues, drivers and configuration now managed from Printix Cloud
- Automatic updates
- Removes single point of failure
As easy as 1, 2, 3
With Printix you can build, deploy and manage a cloud-based print infrastructure to remove print servers in just 3 easy steps.
1. Install Printix Client on the Print Server
2. Deploy Printix Client on all computers
3. Remove Print Server
Is that all? Yes, that’s it.
Your print management is now in the cloud.
Printix Demo Video
See how Printix simplifies print administration
A quick way to experience how Printix can benefit your organization is to see how the product works. You can watch a demo video that shows the major benefits of our solution. Complete the form and we will send you a link to the recording.
In this 40-minute video you will learn how to:
- Create a Printix trial
- Install the first Printix client
- Migrate your existing Print Server
- Discover your print infrastructure
- Manage Print queues and drivers
- Work with Secure Print
- How to use Mobile print
- How to configure analytics/reporting
- How to plan a full deployment
Use the below form to register so that we can send you the Demo Video. If you would rather schedule a company specific custom demo send your request to email@example.com.